We currently have 1 vacancy. We announce all vacancies through this website and also through our social media.
Scottish Youth Theatre is seeking a Technical Stage Manager for the Summer Courses programme 2017 for duties as follows:
• give overall technical support for 3 small scale devised performances (participants are aged 8 to 18 years)
• design sound and light requirements and operate boards
• source costume and props from SYT stores
• basic prop making and wider sourcing if required
• manage dress and technical rehearsals for each course
• oversee the stage management of each performance space
• ensure compliance with health and safety practice
• liaise with the Drama Directors and SYT Core Staff
Please note this project will require evening and/or weekend working.
Location: the SYT Building in Glasgow’s Merchant City
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV and a letter indicating why you wish to be considered for this role, your relevant experience and confirming you availability for these dates.
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Mikey Jarrell, Scottish Youth Theatre, 105 Brunswick Street, Glasgow G1 1TF.
Closing date for applications is Monday 29th May at 9.00 am.
External opportunities for young people can be found here