Annual salary: £17,550
Hours of work: 37.5 hrs per week
Annual leave entitlement: 29 days per year (inclusive of public holidays)
Version date: April 2019
Contract Full time permanent contract
The Projects Assistant will provide a high standard of practical support for the effective development and delivery of Scottish Youth Theatre’s National Artistic Programme.
The post holder will be expected to:
• Support the Creative Producer in delivering a high quality experience to young people, professional artists, project partners and other stakeholders
• Coordinate administrative and logistical requirements of national projects
• Contribute to research, planning and reporting requirements for the programme
• Ensure effective communication with colleagues, participants, professional artists, partner organisations and venues
• Ensure artistic activity is compliant with Scottish Youth Theatre’s policies and protocols, child protection, health and safety and other legal requirements
HOW TO APPLY
This role is part funded by Glasgow City Council’s Glasgow Guarantee Scheme. Applicants must meet the scheme’s criteria to be eligible to apply.
For an informal discussion, contact Mahri Reilly on 0141 552 3988.
Deadline for applications Midnight, Sunday 5 May 2019
Interviews Tuesday 14 May 2019