As part of SYT Studios Festive Happening 2019 we're inviting artists and makers to apply to sell their work at our Festive Makers Market. Tables available December 7th-8th, 14th-15th and 21st-22nd.
SYT Studios Festive Happening takes place at our venue, a network of multi-purpose rehearsal spaces and studios in the heart of Merchant City, Glasgow.
The Festive Happening includes a full programme of music, art and performance workshops each weekend alongside the Festive Makers Market to encourage a regular flow of people throughout the venue.
Our new Hector & Harriet Café will be open allowing people to spend time with us, browse the market and enjoy a cosy festive escape from the hustle and bustle of the streets above.
We want to create a quality curated event with a family friendly vibe. Our Festive Happening is also a fundraiser for the Scottish Youth Theatre national charity.
We’ll do everything we can to make it a good experience for you and to maximise the footfall.
To support and encourage young creatives we have 5 tables available at the special price of £50 per weekend for artists under the age of 26.
* There is a maximum of 25 tables available - applications will be approved on a first come, first served basis
* Tables cost £60 per weekend, £40 for single days
* There are a limited number of tables available for young artists under 25 at a reduced rate of £50 - proof of age is required to secure this rate
* Tables provided are 6’ x 2’6” wooden trestle tables, if multiple tables are required please indicate this on the application form
* Makers should bring their own table coverings if desired
* Power sockets are only available at some tables, please indicate if you need this on your application form
* Makers will be responsible for handling their own sales, there is wifi available for your own online card payment systems
* The goods should be your own original work, handcrafted and/ or designed by you and your team. No vintage items, collectables, retail goods or items made from kits. Food items must be gifts only - no take away food or beverages.
* A note on bags and wrapping of fragile items -we encourage reusing and upcycling of materials and wish to avoid single use plastics.
Payment and cancellation terms:
The fee for the table is payable in full on confirmation that your application has been accepted. It must be paid no later than 30 November 2019. Failure to pay in full by this date will make the booking null and void and the table will be offered to another maker.
Cancellation more than 5 weeks before the start date of your booking: 100% REFUND
Cancellation between 5 and 3 weeks before the start date of your booking: 50% REFUND
Cancellation less than 3 weeks before the start date of your booking: NO REFUND
ALL PROCEEDS FROM TABLE HIRES GO TO THE SCOTTISH YOUTH THEATRE CHARITY AND ITS WORK WITH YOUNG PEOPLE IN SCOTLAND