As part of SYT Studios Festive Happening 2019 we're inviting artists and makers to apply to sell their work at our Festive Makers Market. Tables available December 7th-8th, 14th-15th and 21st-22nd.
SYT Studios Festive Happening takes place at our venue, a network of multi-purpose rehearsal spaces and studios in the heart of Merchant City, Glasgow.
The Festive Happening includes a full programme of music, art and performance workshops each weekend alongside the Festive Makers Market to encourage a regular flow of people throughout the venue.
Our new Spotlight Café will be open allowing people to spend time with us, browse the market and enjoy a cosy festive escape from the hustle and bustle of the streets above.
We want to create a quality curated event with a family friendly vibe. Our Festive Happening is also a fundraiser for the Scottish Youth Theatre national charity.
We’ll do everything we can to make it a good experience for you and to maximise the footfall.
To support and encourage young creatives we have 5 tables available at the special price of £50 per weekend for artists under the age of 26.
* There is a maximum of 25 tables available - applications will be approved on a first come, first served basis
* Tables cost £60 per weekend, no single day bookings.
* There are a limited number of tables available for young artists under 25 at a reduced rate of £50 - proof of age is required to secure this rate
* Tables provided are 6’ x 2’6” wooden trestle tables, if multiple tables are required please indicate this on the application form
* Makers should bring their own table coverings if desired
* Power sockets are only available at some tables, please indicate if you need this on your application form
* Makers will be responsible for handling their own sales, there is wifi available for your own online card payment systems
* The goods should be your own original work, handcrafted and/ or designed by you and your team. No vintage items, collectables, retail goods or items made from kits
* A note on bags and wrapping of fragile items -we encourage reusing and upcycling of materials and wish to avoid single use plastics.
Payment and cancellation terms:
The fee for the table is payable in full on confirmation that your application has been accepted. It must be paid no later than 1 November 2019. Failure to pay in full by this date will make the booking null and void and the table will be offered to another maker.
Cancellation more than 5 weeks before the start date of your booking: 100% REFUND
Cancellation between 5 and 3 weeks before the start date of your booking: 50% REFUND
Cancellation less than 3 weeks before the start date of your booking: NO REFUND
ALL PROCEEDS FROM TABLE HIRES GO TO THE SCOTTISH YOUTH THEATRE CHARITY AND ITS WORK WITH YOUNG PEOPLE IN SCOTLAND